as a matter of fact I had a whole diatribe typed about T-ball...but I've lost my steam now and don't think I could accurately re-type my thoughts on the issue. Perhaps another day!! I will share the photo of my boy with his first trophy though, because I think that rates repeating....
Since I was specifically asked to update...I'll continue on with random ramblings for the day...
- T-Ball is over...T-Ball is not baseball...I'm angry that Typepad lost my post about T-Ball.
- My Photo-a-Day blog is sadly outdated, but I have been taking photos, so I'm going to update soon.
- On my desk is my April Photo-A-Day album...this should be a really good thing, except I need to go back and do Feb and March. I love these little albums though, so it is all good!
- My April Photo a Day album is made from a fun kit that I put together. It will be available at Scrapsupply soon as part of their anniversary celebration. All of the team members are putting together kits, it is going to be fun. Here is a sneakie-peekie of mine....
- Moriah got a puppy...hell has officially frozen over, she is sleeping with a dog and picking up it's poop. She has completely exceeded my wildest expectations for her joining my dog-loving team. It is glorious being right.
- I had salmon for dinner last night, and it was truly fabulous...mouth watering....sigh inducing....wonderfully fabulous. I know that I behave as though it is expected for my dad and brother to give it to me during salmon season, and lets be honest...I do expect it....but that doesn't make it any less appreciated. I appreciate it more than they know. I tried to take a photo of it, but it needed some staging and styling and my mouth was watering way to much to attempt quality food photography, so you'll have to trust me. It was damn good.
- I'm still really excited about my album class that is coming up at BPS...so I am going to post about it again.
- Daddy is on vacation this week...that means things are getting done around here. It also means that Todd is loving life, and our trip to Target was a lot more expensive this week...my man likes to shop! LOL
So there you have it...update central!!